Why M$?

By AG
Ok guys, pinch yourself if you want to, this is true. I'm thinking of joining a company in Redmond, called M$. I've already started preparing for the interviews. Megs tells me the most common question they ask, like any other company, is "why do you want to join M$?". I've come up with few possible answers. Here they are:

1. I'm a sinner, I think I deserve it.

2. I've heard lots bad things about your company, just want to check out if its really that bad.

3. I'm done with my life. I think suicide would be little too much.

4. Nothing else worked. Plans A-Y failed, you're my last resort.

5. I'm anti-social. Everyone hates me anyways.

Disclaimer: umm...aa..aaa..umm...a pinch of salt and a grain of humor.


Btw, feel free to suggest me more :)

6 comments so far.

  1. Sakthi 6:56 PM, February 02, 2008
    lol,I want to work for the suckers'.
  2. AG 9:04 PM, February 02, 2008
    hehe...thats a good one!
  3. Jamu 9:10 AM, February 28, 2008
    I can suggest a weird one - here it goes - "Bcoz I think you are sexy " (and then wink your eye...) ;)
  4. AG 4:36 PM, March 10, 2008
    @jamu: funny...but don't lie! :P Or may be tel them about it.."I think you're cool, but to be honest, I'm lying!" :P
  5. Sakthi 4:53 PM, March 10, 2008
    LOL, being Honest in lying :P
  6. Smartechindia 11:51 PM, March 10, 2020
    Very Good Blog ! Airtechcool chiller is known for Chiller Manufacturer & Supplier in India.

Something to say?