Simply astray!

By AG
Maajhich laal

Having look at this would simply scare away new investors and new organizations planning to get into Indian market. How adamant and inconsiderate Indian ministers could be? This is a good example. I can't see we going astray like this with the courtsey of such people. Is Rang De Basanti really in making? If I'd have been in such reservation category, even then I'd have considered such decision just an act out of self vested interest given the statistics in the interview above. Theres this joke circulating around for a while now:

Manmohan Singh to Bush – We are sending Indians to the moon next year.
Bush – Wow! How Many?
Manmohan Singh - 100
25 - OBC
25 - SC
20 - ST
5 - Handicapped
5 - Sports Persons
5 - Terrorist Affected
5 - Kashmiri Migrants
9 - Politicians
and if possible
1 – Astronnaut


When I laugh at this joke, I feel I'm laughing at myself.

1 comment so far.

  1. Parag 11:46 PM, May 25, 2006
    seriouly man this guy simply doesnt know what he speaks and does, and how its going to affect millions.

    and the sad part is that almost all the politicians from all parties ARE supporting this thing, just for votes.

Something to say?