Yet Another Weekend (YAW)

By AG
It was pouring down heavily when I came here. Its been three weeks I'm here for work, for some good work and good experience. Had given a choice even in my sleep, I'd have chosen to be at this place. And I soon realized that I made an intuitive choice, despite of having some tempting options. Now I realize what it feels like for getting paid for doing things you are dying to do.

I hope thats the case with most my other friends who are here, and they must have been all set and doing their best. Abhi got hooked up with Borcade, Vivek carrying on with the RA work, as is Sachin, Vaibhav with NetApps, and something hit Kary (on the head) and he is at M$ :P

Although my PhD plans are obscure, almost nonexistent, my visit to Harvard and MIT last weekend urged me to have a thought on that. Was a good time. I and one of my newly found friend here spend some real good time hiking at the Great Brook's State Park and exploring some real good places in and around the heart of Boston city, along with some Indian food, movies and novels.

Its raining again today. Will rain couple days more...have some work and long pending novels that needs to be completed.

Was just interrupted to read a blog post of one of my friends, who is quitting his job to come here for his MS, and there are many of my friends who'II be here this fall in all great schools. It wasn't long when I was on the other side of the table and doing the things they are doing and planning. But it feels a life has passed within this year...really!

0 comments so far.

Something to say?