Red Hat Boston

Category: , By AG
This is my first relaxed weekend after the exams. Its been all travelling.

I'm hooked up with a guy for sharing an apartment and an another guy for sharing a car to the office. Boston is a big city, unlike my school place Manhattan, KS. Here you are paralized if you don't have a car or cell phone. I have neither :(

RH is a great place to work. The people here are awesome and work culture is heaven. I feel like sitting amidst all the big shot celebrity kernel hackers. Theres plenty to learn from each one of these. I don't think any company is so transparent and open to its employees than RH. It truely breeds the culture of open source community. Its like all the people instead of sitting at their own places and doing work come here, do the same things and get paid. What I really appreciated is that every person out here is so passionate about his work and theres all academic environment with everyone still learning and researching. As of yet I couldn't find sandals, but ya pony tails are many ;)

I'II be working mostly on NFS stuff and if time permits also on GFS. Hope will have a good time and hope I'II be able to cope up with these guys :)

1 comment so far.

  1. Tushar 5:24 AM, May 22, 2006
    NFS stuff...interesting! Hope you elaborate something on it in next few posts:)

Something to say?