A week long party!

By AG
The spring break is almost over. From tomorrow it would be the same monotonous routine :(. Don't feel like getting out of this fun week-long party. We partied the entire week...especially the later half of the week was too good. I enjoyed this break more than the break we had between fall and spring semesters. I felt much more relaxed, may be because I jerked off the junk that I was having in my mind for a long time now.

Yesterday we tried making 'kachi dabeli', a Gujrati dish very similar to dare I say burger (?). And surprisingly we were pretty close to it! Bhel and halwa (shira) were there to accompany as well. Plus plum cake, ice-cream, gulab jamun, cham cham and ras gullas. :) For the entire week, we had similar menus. Also we had veg pulav, aloo paratha, paneer paratha and masala parathas one non-veg treat at a friend's place and a 'yippie' authentic south indian treat at yet another friend's place.

Yesterday was particularly damn fun. We played cards like kids...all the games that reminded me of the times of those hot afternoons and colder nights during the summer holidays during my school. Was fun then, we used to play for hours at times. And was fun here too..after cards we played the age old truth-or-dare...and people actually dared! Including me..although mine was a much rewarding one ;) Mostly dares involved calling up people at 2.30 in the morning and talking non-sense. Was taken very sportingly by everyone! And then a movie, until everyone felt asleep. And so unsurprisingly we slept at 6 in the morning. With slight variance, this was pretty much the schedule for the entire week. My day time, as usual, went into studies and work!

The next one and half months would be rigorous in terms of studies and work, I'm already anticipating that. And after that would be much more nicer experience..I'm dying to write about it, but there are things that are stopping me from doing that :(

0 comments so far.

Something to say?