Memoirs of a Geisha

By AG
For some reason, I didn't care much about, they showed the movie for less. Was a wonderful one. I like the japanese settings, the one that this movie has. This movie particularly reminded me of a TV serial Osheen (or Oshin? I don't really remember). I have a very obscure memory of watching that serial..it was very long time ago, when I was a kid...watching the serial from my bed (it used to come at nights)..and we had a black-n-white TV set then. The serial was on the same lines as well...a struggle of a girl. But the end of the movie was in a typical bollywood style..but overall the movie was very good...and story on the life of that girl worth spending some time for!

I grabbed one of the movie posters, and now hangs off one of my office walls ;)

0 comments so far.

Something to say?