Fortississimo

Category: By AG
I knew I was going to do something like this. I enrolled into a percussion class into Music department here, with a hope to get into K-State band someday. Actually chords or synthesizer would have been ideal...but second thing after that, percussion, is also of my interest. Its fun learning music formally. It started with music theory..one of the TA in Music Department teaches me percussion theory. And he is really good at both, music and teaching. Right now am learning dynamics of music...it states the loudness of the music. Although it seems subjective, its having a theory behind it I'm yet to digest. Pianissimo is for soft, pianississimo for very soft, fortissimo is for loud, fortississimo for very loud and so on... Is good break from the regular chores.

Most of my time lately is consumed by some of my projects and some into studies...the distribution kinda varies...and I always tend to be biased towards my projects. I think, now am able to utilize my time to things that I always wanted to do. *Touchwood*

Ok, time to catch some sleep...its 2 AM....library is closing....and I've got quiz tomorrow at 9.30. Wish me luck :)

4 comments so far.

  1. Tushar 3:38 AM, February 24, 2006
    Gud is having some fun:)...a percussion class 'sounds' really great!...What projects are working on these days? Please update.
  2. AG 1:33 PM, February 25, 2006
    Its drums, snare drums in particular. Right now going through the theory and basic drumming exercises.
  3. Anonymous 5:47 AM, February 27, 2006
    U seem 2 b hv'g loads of fun. Good :) njoy urself to d fullest.
  4. AG 8:27 AM, February 27, 2006
    No anonymous comments henceforth. Sorry.

Something to say?