Cycling tricks

By AG
Got a new bike (bicycle)...or got a new bike _sponsored_ by a senior ;) Red, 5-gears (which I don't think works) shock-absorbers... Its been a while I rode a bike..never "owned" one though, started and self-learned with a sis' ladies bike...and was fun riding back when I was around 8. A bike could be very handy in this part of the US, and especially if you are in school.

Theres a juggler meet every thursday at the Student Union here, where student jugglers meet. They juggle many things...clubs, diabolo, balls... They even do the circus tricks of riding a one-wheel bike. Its real fun, watching them do that and doing tricks while riding. I tried but could hardly get on the bike.. it takes a lot of skill and body-balancing. You gotta keep the paddles moving back and forth just enough to keep you balanced when you are stationed. And if you feel like falling...(you mostly get imbalanced in either of the directions - front or back)...its better to lean yourself ahead. Ah, me telling all this theory...couldn't even get the first lesson right ;) And the fun part is I actually fell down from my new two wheeler bike!! lol!

4 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 11:26 PM, September 24, 2005
    Great dude! Lifes fun! And you seem to enjoy it all...keep it up!
  2. Anonymous 2:45 PM, September 25, 2005
    The Best part is the Last Line.The Scene is still cystal clear in my mind :) Only i know how i controlled my Laughter.Hope to have such things happening often ;)
    ---u no hu
  3. Tushar 8:23 AM, September 28, 2005
    Though m a bit late to arrive here..nice to know that u r enjoying life:)
    Cheers
  4. AG 10:09 AM, September 28, 2005
    I don't mind people laughing at me...but I do mind people crazily laughing at me...don't control your laughter no more...and be ready to wear full-sleaves always :D

Something to say?