Bad, bad, bad haircut!

By AG
Schedule is getting hectic. Loads of load...assignments, projects, RA work...and if time permits study ;) Everyday (including weekends) is almost a mundane work-day, only for a few exceptions..wherein the good new friends of 1947 College Heights Rd plan something impromptu. Could be going for a movie, or watching one on the newly bought friend's laptop in the middle of the night, going to eat out...or just moving around clicking.

Fall is simply awesome here...I wonder why trees in my city, back in India, don't change colors so distinctively? Its red, pink, yellow, orange shades all over and it feels good to have such lively colored trees around! And temperature is just right to move around...neither too hot neither too cold. Its around 10 degree celsius now.

Ah, the title. Had a haircut last week....first time in here...costed be 45 times more than what I usually pay. But don't think was worth it :( Thanks to the barber for reminding me the days when I use to have a very short haircut (called military cut...did I mentioned anywhere here I was in a military school?). And thanks to the friend of mine who didn't burst out laughing seeing my haircut. It was worth seeing me, the moment I came out from the barber shop. Should have posted a pic here! Back in India, barbers take care that every hair (within a region) are of same length. Here..he chopped of my hair above my forehead and its like completly uneven. Am recovering fast ;)

Ok, feeling hungry. Its friday and its time to grab some free food at the after hours of the school union. Lets see what they have for me.

1 comment so far.

  1. Tushar 2:22 AM, November 11, 2005
    :D...this reminds of the good ol' days when I used to go to a barber with my dad .He used to force the barber to cut my so short that I dint need to use a comb!

Something to say?