Two...and still counting.

Category: , By AG
Its been exactly two years now, since I came to US. They say if you count something it decreases in number. I wish thats true. Things have changed rapidly over the last year. Going back home in December was a heveanly relief. Something I'm again looking forward to and that too more desperately.

But, some hearts have broken - my H1 is approved. My hopes of going back home for couple months have been crushed :(

Now I'm at my third city in US - Manhattan, KS -> Boston -> Palo Alto. And every place had something to offer...and its hard to pick one out of three.

Recently I'm finding myself doing just two things - coding and playing music. Coding has always been my lunch and dinner, so thats not surprising. But music is taking my more than usual time..and its a rewarding pleasure :) Voila! (read violin ;)) I bought a cheap violin! I had initially thought I'd take lessons, but as I started playing it..I dropped the plans and now am just learning on my own. Knowing guitar kinda helps in learning violin. Violin is more intrigue than any instruments like guitar. You have to tune Violin every time you play it. You have to apply rosin to the bow which is made of horse hair before you can generate any sound out of the bow. Your hand aches when you hold the violin long enough. But it really has a soothing tone.

I hope I won't have such year counting posts often.

0 comments so far.

Something to say?