Ratatouille and the Baseball game

By AG
Last week my company gave away tickets to a matinee show and we bunked the afternoon's work for the Ratatouille show. Its really a cute movie. In general, I tend to like animated movies a lot. The whole idea of this rat aspiring to become a chef is so unique and crazy. They really did put it up very well.

And yesterday I sneaked into a baseball game between SF Giants and LA Dodgers at AT&T Park in SFO. Again, VMware arranged this for all the interns and their mentors. I could go because of a spare ticket by our team member. Although, TNT has beaten it to death, I'd like to add that I didn't really enjoyed it as much as I would've enjoyed for a cricket match. I feel these games are so very commercialized that watching a game is reduced to merely hanging out with friends and eating garlic fries. But the location of the stadium was awesome, the bay was in the background with some what huge ships and was surrounded by bridges. A nice experience though :)

0 comments so far.

Something to say?