Kids growing up

By AG
One of my friends here came back from India. She brought sweets and stuff..also brought my book and some other things that my sis had passed on to her. Though, it didn't came as a surprise, I was full of joy to see the things..it included a pic of my niece and newphew...and three different letters for me...one from my sis, one from my niece and one from my nephew.

Kids, as they were as I left them half year ago, seemed to have grown up. They wouldn't talk much face-to-face or on the phone...but they wrote such insightful letters like its been heavily edited and proofread. I couldn't stop myself and called them up instantly to say thanks. They are missing me a lot and so am I. They want me to be with them...can't help. All I could say them is that I'm with them always, no matter where in the world I am.

I know, sounds chorny, but such things make me homesick at times :( But at the same time such things motivate me to work harder and better..for I know there are people to back me up and who love me. For world is not a kind place...and you come to know people in the world when you come out of the cozy safe nutshell of your family. I think thats what knowing world is all about...knowing people, how they behave, why they behave such, what are their priorities and like. I'm here to learn, and am learning!

2 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 11:06 AM, January 31, 2006
    See now you know that sometimes people want to say a lot but they are either afraid of saying it or don't know how to say it. They don't find proper words to express their feelings.
    You always don't need to express your Love or feelings to the person you love the most.If the person whom you love knows that you love him/her ,There's no need of using words to express it.
  2. AG 1:21 PM, January 31, 2006
    So true! :)

Something to say?