Listen to your heart...follow your dreams!

By AG
Cyclone of feelings, thoughts, worries, excitement and hope. Hope that everything will work out as expected. I never had thought so much about my family before. Always taking them for granted...fool of me! Now I realize what place they hold in my life. Will be away from them for minimum of two years. Ya I know messengers, VoIP and stuff has developed a lot, but that physical presence...

Managed to read couple of books. One, The Inscrutable Americans. Its about a town guy of India going to US for his studies. It depicts picture of US lifestyle as the guy sees it in a humourous fashion. Good read...but not something what I'd like to see.

Next was, The Alchemist. Was probably the best book I've read so far. I think this book occured to me just at the right time...thanks to my friend for the recommendation. It talks about chasing ones dreams and getting to ones destiny. I wished the book was somewhat fatter :(

Hey, I learnt to cook somehow. Doesn't taste too good, but won't starve atleast!

Gearing up finally....count down has already begun....shopping seems never ending, will continue till the last day. House looks a scatterred place with all things that I need to take. Need to fit in all of those in the 2 huge bags I got.

Slimmed down a bit in the process.

Feels good that I'II be student again. I yearn to be a student! A marathi poem my friend sent to me, really a brainwash!

Ok, got the flood warnings finally. Its raining non-stop for the last 24 hours. All the offices are declared closed and we are asked to go home (they didn't mention who's ;)). "Pune city is flooded"!!

0 comments so far.

Something to say?