At half a dozen decades of life

By AG
At every stage of life, theres a struggle. Years keep flying away and an average man keeps slogging for most of his life - tackling problems which just seem to manifest themselves in different shapes and forms after every while. After all this, whats important is to have uncountable number of people having goodwill and a word of praise for him...for they have seen it all - all his struggle, and all his success.

My sis just sent me some snaps of celebration of my Dad's 60th birthday. They missed me, but they didn't wanted to miss out on the occassion and so had a house full of people - my whole family, its a big one! He turned 60 on 25th Feb.

Tales of his struggle which I've heard from my mom and his friends have inspired me for most part of my life. At my 60, like him I want to look back at life and say with a smile of wisdom and satisfaction and with a benign glare...wow, what a thrilling ride! Lets go further!

0 comments so far.

Something to say?