The Lag

By AG
Going back home is truly rejuvenating. But again departing back from home is not-so-good feeling...and as one of my friends suggested, I just didn't think (much) about it as I was departing...exactly a week ago. This vacation have left with me tons of memories which will serve me good for a lot of time to come.

What really impressed me in this vacation about India in general were growing (and high paying) jobs and bollywood music. But degrading work quality in the IT companies and growing disinterest among new generation to have higher education is something I felt sad about.

Even after a week, as I sit here in the Hale library sipping french vanilla, I feel my home is just somewhere round the corner of the road thats outside this huge window I'm sitting besides. I now feel home is more closer to me.

Happily, coding is my main task this semester apart from TA task of a graduate course which, interestingly, I haven't taken...so some classes as well.

BTW, marathi song collection at dhingana.com is good to get over the jetlag (neat interface and nice collection is something I really liked about this site, plus the audio quality is pretty descent...and all this without any stupid ads - thanks sis for the link :)), which I'm still troubled with. I was recently told by a professor that on an average it takes an hour a day to get over the jetlag. So it seems its 5 more days for me.

0 comments so far.

Something to say?