One...and counting

Category: By AG

Exactly one year back (felt like a decade), I landed in US. It was painful, painful to leave your loved ones behind..to come here only to miss them, only to know how much they love you and miss you back home. Its been an year since I saw them. Don't know how many more years I'II have to count :|

Its not that I'm complaining being here, but I'm restlessly missing them (an understatement). Have already got tickets for december...but still its 4 months to go..4 whole months before I see them. When I actually face them I wouldn't beleive its for real...for I've dreamt zillion times about being there (an overstatement). Around 40 days be there...be there, have fun of your life, be a kid and live life - like you used to for the past 20 years of your life...only to come back here again, only to miss them again, only to realize how much you love them and what importance they hold for you.

</homesick>

Back to work.

1 comment so far.

  1. Parag 4:52 PM, August 02, 2006
    Good for you ! have a great time. i donno when i'll make it back home.

    and that is a very nice pic.

Something to say?