Crunch Time

By AG
It always happens. Whenever I'm close to my exams I feel like doing lot of other things...projects and all (and people think I'm busy studying ;)). Though one of the projects definitely needs my attention, others are also getting some over the past week. Lot of things in the pipeline for the coming summer and the semester to follow. All about playing and learning...or learning while playing. Lots of learning.

Oh, ya. This is my first post of my year. I and Shakespeare share same birthday. Lucky him. Gave costliest party ever..got hell lot of bumps.

More on my projects in the posts to follow. Wish me luck...exams in this and next week!

2 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 1:43 PM, May 03, 2006
    Best of Luck 4 ur exams.
  2. Tushar 3:17 AM, May 12, 2006
    All the best buddy!

    P.S. It is disheartening to see spam(in comments section) on your blog:D

Something to say?