Break!

By AG
Spring break is on, and its beautiful atmosphere here in Manhattan. Cloudy, but doesn't rain; cold, but not that chilled...just right, and just how I like. And its fun riding bike around :) Its similar kind of atmosphere I have back in my home town during rains, and I remember it wasn't long how I used to sit in front of my computer all day at my cosy place listening to Dina Carol, doing some stuff, trying to learn something new. Today, I'm doing same, though the place is different, time is not the same...but Dina Carol sounds like she used to then and theres same hunger I had - to learn more and more...know things know stuff.

I don't have many special plans for the break..but yes I do have couple of books to read up. Got them loaned from the inter-library loan scheme I came to know about lately. One is Linus' autobiography Just for fun and another Sure you're joking, Mr. Feynman (thanks TNT for the review :))

A good break, much needed one...in all sense, a blessed one!

1 comment so far.

  1. Tushar 1:53 AM, March 20, 2006
    Hey!
    Great that you got Linus' book! Now it is ur turn to give the review:)...m reading "who said elephants can't dance!" by IBM CEO these days..seems to be good.

Something to say?