Whoosh!!!

By AG
Its been a teRiFFiC experience...had a lot to learn apart from just the courses I took. Didn't even realized I completed one whole semester!! It was so fast.

What I really feel is I didn't had as much technical to learn as much as rest of the stuff. Don't know why. Back at my engineering college...a semester has a lot to offer...a whole lot of technical doze. This may be because I never had chance to learn so much non-technical stuff...including living basics..or may be I'm used to those fat books..huge syllabus to cover and at the same time continue with the stuff I want to in my spare time...usually my projects.

Nonetheless, was a great learning. My first semester ends. Wasn't any excited for it to get over...for I knew my schedule is gonna be nothing different as it was when the semester was on. Have RA work to do and many things thats being side-tracked for days.

I don't usually like harry-potter kinda fantasy movies..but wanted to watch the hitch-hikers one. A professor of mine called up to watch at his place...and semester ends...so me going - sure!

Nowadays..getting a bit lazy..sleep long hours, movies and pc games, snow allday and good home-made food (obviously by us ;)

Hey Hitch is on while I write this...second of the day after a mix of successfull and unsuccessfull attempts to install pc games on my and my friends' laptops just barely meeting the hardware requirements...many...Max Payne 2, Call of Duty 2, Command and Conquer...

Me, back to movie :D

0 comments so far.

Something to say?