Song break

Category: By AG
From the time the semester ended, routine schedule has been upside down...I didn't really anticipated this. Sleeping at around 4 is common...can't get to sleep before that..even if try hard. Sounds of CoD, Mafia, Command and Conquer, or some movie...is a common-place in my apartment ..all the time provided we are not sleeping ;)

Eating has been a pleasure!! All have become international chefs (excluding me ;)...dosa, halwa, thalipith, kheer..to name a few..not to mention the piquant continental salads and the veg-pulav. Even though we have plenty of time at hand, we couldn't help to hang out and shell some bucks for mexican and italian dishes. Italian buffet at the Valentino's was a feast! Was my roomie's b'day (happy wala ;)...so we moved out to have fun. As it was buffet, options were aplenty..everything from shrimps to sweet pizzas..soups, salads, and whole lot variety of meat (I'm just a chickenatarian (argh!! no entry for chickenatarian on Wikipedia!) though)...my veggie friends had a great time too!

Mexican at the *@&^@ (I suppose theres just one in Manhattan (a.k.a Little Apple)) was also good. Margarita, Takila...looked good (didn't tried though). We ordered some Chinco Sampler...having varieties of burritos, relenos...with different fillings...was good, at least I liked it..it was huge...had to make to-go the rest, which made up my breakfast the day next ;)

Though it seems am eating plenty, I feel I'm definitely loosing my apetite..and feel less hungry these days...mula balancha tension (mazya)..anhki kai? ;)

So vacations are going on fine...this is just one side of coin, though ;) But hey, thats life! And vacations not yet over in any sense..theres more!!! Going to visit one of my old college buddy in Houston...few of us from same batch in college are gathering up their to have fun..really can't wait for it now...I desperately need a break!

Ah, the song break..listening to the Rang de basanti tracks these days...has good guitar pieces. One, which quickly became my favorite..aye saala - Roobaroo, such a cheerful song. Songs mostly are ON when I'm coding...but in a song break I excersize the extremities of the sound system here in the lab of my department ;) Anyways, I guess I'm alone in this whole building...whos gonna be here on this day and at this hour...its just freaks like me...workoholics. Ya, they call me workoholic (no pun intended!)...but sometimes I have to be. Currently working on some my projects and have some RA work to do as well...nothing substantial or to boast about...or would have posted about already ;) But soon will.

Seems like a long song break..ok, volume low, back to work :)

0 comments so far.

Something to say?