Tere bin sanu sohnia...

Category: By AG
Seems like MSomnia, a fever that constantly makes you think how the things/people around you would look like two years from now. Especially people, and of course your dear ones :) Thats making me lazy. Really. I'm dragging onto my schedule, completing pending projects and preparing myself for the busy life I'm gonna face ahead.

Spending some long hours listening to music these days. Rabbi Shergill takes most of my time. He is too good. His debut album just rocks! Especially the songs Bullah ki jana main kaun and Tere bin. Am not catching up with the lyrics much, but the music is awesome and you almost understand what he must be saying, most being Punjabi. Hey but here are lyrics along with the English translation, kinda testimony that the song is just too good. Good work dude!

1 comment so far.

  1. AG 12:45 AM, July 26, 2005
    :)

Something to say?